fuel system electrical problem 89 305TBI

I bought this camaro and the fuel pump was supposedly broken... I changed that only to find out that the hose from the pump to the line was deteriorated and was gone pump checked out ok but changed it any way... Now
I have no power to the fuel pump... I hot waired it and the pump worked. Now I am not getting any power to the injectors... Can any one help?
Chuck