HEI Distirbutor

I have come into a 73 Chevy C20 with a points distirbutor and I just baught an HEI distributor and I dont know how to hook up the wiring for it, does any one know how to hook up the wires or have a diagram
or instructions that will help me?
There are two terminals on the distributor. One is for 12v+, and the other is for the tach. They should both be plainly marked. On my truck I found a terminal in the fuse box under the dash that was hot only with the key on. I ran a length of 10 guage wire from that terminal, through the firewall, to the distributor. Both the terminals on the distributor and the fuse box were just 1/4" spade lugs.
Gary