EFI swap into 73-87

Anyone out there swapped a TPI system into a 73-87?

I'm looking for the easiest fuel pump setup and wondering what other chevy in-tank fuel pumps might fit?

Thanks, Warren P

Reply to
Warren Pendergast

Just checking, did you mean to say TBI or did you really mean TPI?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Nope, meant TPI.

Turns out I'm a glutton for punishment swapping one in...

WP

Reply to
Warren Pendergast

Reply to
Trailblazer

Give these guys a try. They have anything you could want for fuel injection. I have been running a 1990 350 in an 1984 Suburban for about 7 years with there harness. Most knowledgeable and friendly people I ever dealt with.

Brent Popp

These guys also sell TBI systems:

WP

injection. I have been running a 1990 350 in an 1984 Suburban for

ever dealt with.

Reply to
Warren Pendergast