hinge pins

I have a 92 Camaro and my driver side door has about 1/4-1/2 inch play in the bushings and it is getting harder to shut and when you open it it pops real loud. the local dealer said parts are 150 and 100 for labor. anybody
know if this sounds right?
thanks Jamie
Jamie, Yes that does sound about right. I had to call the Chevy house to see if they made after market parts for that but they said that I would have to order a complete hinge set because they don't make just roller pin replacements. The part itself was around 140 per side. Bushings and hinge pins you can buy at a parts store for under 10 but you still have to have someone put them on for you.