I cannot believe you're bothering posting this

Mary,
YOU know this is a pyramid scheme, I know this is a pyramid scheme, we ALL know this is a pyramid scheme....why bother posting shit like this?

Terry spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

<Spam scam snipped>
I'm curious why you didn't snip it.
NOI
Oops sorry I wasn't thinking that by including that original spam email, I was in fact propagating it. Ugh! 99% of the time I just keep deleting spam email, but now and then I just get the urge to write back...
Terry

Terry spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

In e-mail that isn't wise. You'll just confirm your addy as valid.
Here? Hell, I do that. :)
Live-n-learn...I guess...
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote: