Believe this?

Sure, for a month or two, why not.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Yes, especially with the new 2010 Mustang just around the corner. As written in the article and I quote

"The Mustang won't be left for dead, though, as the pony car is getting a major makeover this spring. In fact, one reason the Challenger defeated the Mustang in February could be the fact that some are waiting for the 2010 model."

Reply to
Hasse K

Anyone know if the 2011 will have the 5.0 Cammer? Or the EcoBoost?

Reply to
GILL

I'm waiting. I have the lady across the street convinced we widened our driveway to accommodate a third Mustang. I told her the 2010s should be in the showrooms by March First. When will they /really/ be in the showrooms?

Reply to
Frank ess

The 2010 looks like ass.

Reply to
Hawgman

Found it, but I had it mixed up. The Cammer is one of Fords crate motors, the V-8 slated for 2011 is called Coyote.

Reply to
GILL

I've seen some mighty fine looking ass.

Reply to
Hairy

Is that like sick or phat? Kids these days....

Reply to
Brad and Karen

And that particular ass looks even better topless.

Damn.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

>> Yes, especially with the new 2010 Mustang just around the corner. As >>> written in the article and I quote>>>

Maybe he just prefers Civic ass....

Reply to
WindsorFo

Wow... this makes me miss my droptop.... I had a 96 GT vert... Dark green with tan top. I shoulda' kept it... (awesome response to this guy about the ass....) Mark

Reply to
mark james

three month old 2009 GT is now a year old. No problem I got it for 24K.

Reply to
Topo Gigio

My 2009 GT/SC was born on 5-27-2008; I got it 9-01-2008. My 2008 GT/SC was born on 4-17-2008; I got it 4-17-2009. The Mustang was introduced on 1-17-1964. Cool.

Is this you, Topo?

Frank ess

Frank ess

This is my other car.

Topo Gigio

Wait: not so nice; I had mistaken the headlights for Blue Ovals.

Not Very nice. More like Pretty nice.

But nice.

Reply to
Frank ess

Chrysler is just burning through the pent up demand for the Challenger. In a few months the showroom will be full of them.

Reply to
Michael Johnson