new camaro for 07

will there are won't there be I've heard conflicting reports?

Reply to
travis

If they continue with the way they did at the end of the last line, overpriced that is, they won't be doing themselves any favors.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Reply to
travis

I think that those pics of the green and the orange cars have been around for quite awhile. One set was even in a magazine or two.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:48:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (RSCamaro) puked:

Wasn't the orange one a styling exercise from a design student? I know one that I read about was, and I think I posted the link here a while back as well...

lab~rat

Styxnstones

Well, there's this image:

hmmm... every generation, camaro loses sexappeal. particularly 3rd, 4th gen camaros are ugly.

The image above shows that the next gen may reverse the trend.

Who knows,.... 7th gen may actually be as good looking as 1st gen.

bram

Reply to
bram stolk

I slightly disagree. I do agree the 1st gen looked best. But I like the late 3rd gen better than the 2nd gen. I'll keep 4th gen last. Anyone else have an opinion?

Reply to
Leo Navoichick

Reply to
gordon

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:38:40 -0500, "Leo Navoichick" puked:

I actually kinda like the split bumper look for the hard top best, but when it comes to the ragtop, I like 1st gens. I like my 4th gen SS ragtop, too!

lab~rat

The 69 is my favourite. The second gens from about 75 to 81 are my least favourite.

Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT