new camaro for 07

will there are won't there be I've heard conflicting reports?

If they continue with the way they did at the end of the last line, overpriced that is, they won't be doing themselves any favors.
I've seen pictures of it and it looks pretty awesome with the retro-styling and all similar to the Mustang

I think that those pics of the green and the orange cars have been around for quite awhile. One set was even in a magazine or two.
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:48:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (RSCamaro) puked:

Wasn't the orange one a styling exercise from a design student? I know one that I read about was, and I think I posted the link here a while back as well... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0503/21/A01-123402.htm
travis wrote:

Well, there's this image:
http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0409phr_camaro_13_z.jpg
hmmm... every generation, camaro loses sexappeal. particularly 3rd, 4th gen camaros are ugly.
The image above shows that the next gen may reverse the trend.
Who knows,.... 7th gen may actually be as good looking as 1st gen.
bram

I slightly disagree. I do agree the 1st gen looked best. But I like the late 3rd gen better than the 2nd gen. I'll keep 4th gen last. Anyone else have an opinion?
--
Leo

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:38:40 -0500, "Leo Navoichick"

I actually kinda like the split bumper look for the hard top best, but when it comes to the ragtop, I like 1st gens. I like my 4th gen SS ragtop, too! -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
The 69 is my favourite. The second gens from about 75 to 81 are my least favourite.
Gary

thanks for the pix... we need some more real cars... like these... tired of the cheap plastic toss away cars that you have to take on a lease for 7 years to pay for and they rust out after 3... or shortly after the coverage... which ever is first...