Missing Customer! Are you there?

Hi All, we seem to have "lost" Nige! If you are there, the Post Office don't like your address - can you mail it to us please, your parcel is getting all upset about being left all alone in the corner while it's mates are off to their new homes.....

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Nigel Ince in Leeds?

ISTR he was off somewhere exotic at the end of Jan? Japan I think.

Reply to
wayne

*cough* magnetic drain plug *cough* *cough*.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

ah so, Thats the one!

Cheers for that

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

oh *bugger* - in the post tonight. Hoest. Really. Free.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Bugger! I've just sent him a parcel too.

Regards

Steve G

snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

Richard,

OT but have you got a contact number for the chap at Blueflame? Yell has failed me and I'm needy of the Rangie exhaust manifolds now.

Cheers

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

01782 517679

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Ahoy, I'm back in the land of the setting sun now. The postcode is existing & does work. I mailed you this afternoon too!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige