OT 1968 Firebird Convertible

All the info is pretty much at the above site. Looks like there is a very good chance I'm going to be loosing my storage space soon, so if you are interested, drop me a line.

Better still, if you know of any AFFORDABLE and SAFE storage areas around the the west end of Toronto, east end Mississauga, that would be even better as I really don't want to let it go.

If I am forced to sell it, how much should I be looking at getting, considering all the extras that come with it?

Any info greatly appreciated!

Just remove all the "_" from my email to respond.

Gene

Reply to
g.c.

to give a price, we'd need more info as to the extent of the restoration...

body work running gear top/interior

Reply to
Pouta