springed bumpers

Wow,
Those springs behind the bumper of my '75 camaro really work! I was just hit from behind, and the other car had a shattered headlight, but the camaro had not a scratch.
Bram
I use to have a 1975 camaro a number of years ago....about 8. I loved that car.(It got run over by a tractor trailer with me in it....lol) But I hit a few things in my time with it. I hit the pass. side rear bumper of a new Subaru right behind the wheel. The guy was amazed....not even a rub mark on my rubber strip...his back bumper was totally off and lying about 5 feet away from the car. Try that with todays cars.....not as pretty.