squeaky rear struts

I have recently bought my first camaro and am hearing squeaky struts in the rear. This is more prevelant when it is cold. First thing in the morning Ill put it into gear and when the drive train loads up it
makes this noise. After the car is warmed up I dont notice as much.
anybody have an ideas?

on to the bottom of each spring. Helped a bit but you have to keep silicone on it to keep it quiet.
Steve 96 Z28 Convertible