Suggestions for space saver tire for 73 Camaro?

I need a spare tire for a 73 with 15" Z/28 wheels and wondered if there are any suggestions other than a direct replacement of the (14") space saver tire that
came original. Does the inflatable tire work reliably? ie can I trust one bought used on eBay?
Would I be better off getting one the later model solid rubber deals? And would something like the 95 Camaro T125/70D15 fit my car? It looks cheaper/smaller/more reliable.
Thanks for any help Darrel