What is YOUR Opinions About "Car Clubs"

What do YOU think about "car clubs" and are they worth joining?
Long Live the Camaro!

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:44:13 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (98' Camaro) wrote:

Internet, not really other than forums. Real life? Depends on how much time you are willing to invest. If you don't want to get involved with fund raisers, crowd control, Chevy/Ford arguements, etc.. Cost may be another factor in your decision. The larger clubs seem to be better for keeping the excitement level up in the membership. I never joined any, just hang around with members of clubs when I go to weekly shows or whatever.
Real car clubs for the most part:
Don't get into the petty brand shit arguments. But big clubs get discounts on parts, supplies and lots of other things.
If you're interested in a car club, check to see what your area has to offer. Most areas have numerous car club and one might be a Camaro only club. So you can flash and wee wee on mustangs.
Refinish King
(98' Camaro)