Northern CO clubs

Hi all, New TJ owner here. Being as inexperienced as I am, I'm looking to join a club, or find a group of people who want to create one. The problem I have, I'm one of those poor, unfortunate souls who has to work Saturdays and Sundays, and therefore have no opportunity to go on outings with the clubs I've found websites for in the area.

Anyone know of any groups that go out on weekdays (I currently am off Tuesdays and Wednesdays)? Or anyone in the Boulder/Longmont/Loveland/Ft Collins area interested in helping me start one?

TJ Girl

Reply to
TJ Girl

L.W.(ßill)

You were once an inexperienced female jeeper Bill?

Or you mean you had to work weekends? ;-)

Reply to
Kevin Sperle