Saturn Clubs

Quick questionnaire:

How many of you here belong to some kind of Saturn or car club and where? I belong to Saturn Tuners Club of FL. You?

Reply to
marx404

"marx404" typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

Check the Sig :) We'll be announcing the dates and schedule for our 8th Annual Summer Rally (Wow - has it really been that many years???) any day now.

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller

Reply to
richard soucie