Where to look for classic Camaro?

I'm trying to help a friend find a late-1960s Camaro in excellent condition. Besides eBay and Yahoo, are there online auctions or other sources he should
check? I found autabuy, which seems OK, but the prices are high. Thanks.

magazine section.
RSC;
Thanks.
Hemmings also has online listings: http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/classifieds.cars
Tom

www.camaros.net has new first gen camaro ads hourly. Check the 'classifieds' link on the main page. Good luck!
Terry;
Thanks, that's a good site.
Tom

Tom, www.camaros.net is an unbelievable resource, you can search their archives for thousands of topics, some of the most respected first gen camaro experts will answer questions for you there, the guys that do www.camaros.org (camaro research group) do a lot of posting.
Another good thing, that I've done several times, is if you find a potential car on Ebay or anywhere else, you can post it on that site to get opinions as to whether it is a good deal, it's a good way to avoid getting ripped off, because there is so much fraud and rip-offs in classic camaro buying/selling. Anyway, my username there is 'tmannet', create an account and I'll see you there!
Terry M.
Terry;
More good info, thanks.
Tom