WTB 327 engines

HI all,
New to here so be kind...lol Looking for 327 engines in the Indiana/Ohio area. Preferably the one that came out of my 67 RS. A friend of mine many years ago by the name of
Bob Turner bought it from me to go into an older Nova. Since then he has moved and I lost track of him. Any information on Bob or an engine would be helpful.