z28 '94 camero update

Darn! I should be on alt.depression by now. The ignition rotor got replaced. It ohmed 2000 I guess it should be 11 or so. Then it ran worse!!!
Next he went over the compression and regapped the plugs. Still messed up.
Now the garage thinks it is a computer! It has to be. That is the only thing they have not messed with!
It the car can not be fixed I am sending it to Z28 hell!
-Val