1986 G 20 86 Question

From the owner's manual:

The following wiring harnesses are protected by a "fusible link" which is a special wire incorporated in the circuit; ignition, and headlamp hi-beam indicator circuits. Should an electrical overload occur, this wire will fail and prevent damage to the major harness.

Now where would I hide if I was a "fusible link" in a headlamp hi-beam indicator circuit?

Reply to
René