Nissan Terrano Regulus Owner's Manual

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain an owner's manual for the above vehicle.

Have a look on e-bay for the CD version. The original printed version is very expensive and comes in two volumes.
I may sell the printed version if you want to part with 100 Both have their advantages but I still like to flip through a book.
If you are just after one piece of information let me know and I will try and find it for you.
Kev
Try Nissan Publications:
http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan /
It's where I got a brand new (!) Owner's Manual for my recently-acquired 1995 Nissan 200 SX SE for $12 shipped.
John D.

sharpened banana:

well in new zealand just head to your nearest nissan dealer and get them to order a manual for an R50 series pathfinder (same vehicle) cheers
Andrew Clark All Round Car Guy

Site Timeline