Nissan Terrano Regulus Owner's Manual

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain an owner's manual for the above vehicle.

Reply to
mambo

Have a look on e-bay for the CD version. The original printed version is very expensive and comes in two volumes.

I may sell the printed version if you want to part with £100 Both have their advantages but I still like to flip through a book.

If you are just after one piece of information let me know and I will try and find it for you.

Kev

Reply to
Kevin

Try Nissan Publications:

It's where I got a brand new (!) Owner's Manual for my recently-acquired 1995 Nissan 200 SX SE for $12 shipped.

John D.

Reply to
John D.

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:06:55 +1200, "mambo" wrote with a sharpened banana:

well in new zealand just head to your nearest nissan dealer and get them to order a manual for an R50 series pathfinder (same vehicle) cheers

Andrew Clark All Round Car Guy

Reply to
Johnny B Goode