Aztek Radio Wiring Harness

I'm trying to put an new head unit into my 2001 Pontiac Aztek and I need to know the wire colors mean. Is there a website or someplace I can go to find out? Thanks.

Rob

Reply to
Robert Lund

Maybe it's on this pdf?

=?x-user-defined?Q?Pa=BAul=20=3Cpy=DFats=40texxxas=2Enet=3E?

That's a handy little PDF Paul. Nice tip. I'm saving that one!

-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey

Pa*ul wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

its gonna be different then those 2 though... because its a 2001 its got the new style radio with the Databus 2 system or whatever the hell they call it.... do yourself a big favor and go get a Metra wiring harness for your car.

Reply to
Paradox

Doesn't your 'old' radio have its pins marked? That will help you in finding out which wire is which, and else, get a volt meter and a free afternoon and try to figure it out. Finding out the speakers works best by trial and error, connect one and play with the balance. You'll love the 2-speaker system you had in your first car!

Reply to
Baudolino