1991 Mint Blazer thinking of selling......

My Dad has a 1991 Blazer that is fully loaded and in mint condition. Never driven off road or abused. It is all original except for an upgraded stereo. Has 70-80K miles. He is considering selling it. What do you think it is worth?

Billzebub

Whatever you can get for it in 60 days or less. I would think the right person would maybe give

6-7 G for it.
Reply to
Scott