Thinking of selling/trading the S2 Cab.

Hey all, I know it has been a long time, but, work and the new baby have kept me pretty busy the past year and a half or so. I have also moved to the Pacific Northwest and escaped the collapsing California economy. Anyway, on nice days up here the Cab is great, but I am thinking about moving back to a hardtop for the majority of the year. If you have something you wish to trade or partial trade, please let me know here and we will talk. Just a few things to keep in mind...I like my Porsches as stock as possible and I do not like odd colors or light interiors. So, if you have a purple 911SC with a linen interior, that won't fly. I am pretty traditional, so red, black, and silver are my first choice, but dark blue, and other dark shades may work. Here is a brief description of my car...1990 944S2 Cabriolet, Guards Red, Black Interior. No tears in the seats. New top included (OEM German) Paint in good condition, all services up to snuff. After market stereo and speakers (all hidden so it looks just like the premium option). 89,000 original miles. Located in the Seattle area. Here are the cars I would consider: Straight up...944 Turbo S, 911SC Coupe or Targa. Trade + Cash, 944S, 944 N/A(post 85.5), Early 911, 944 Turbo. If you have something else, let me know. I can't consider 914's (too small) or

928's (have you seen the gas prices?). Just keep a few things in mind if you want to make an offer...

I don't need to sell the car. I just want something I can use more. I will give you top dollar in a trade, but expect top dollar back with my vehicle. The going rate for 944S2 Cabs with low mileage in my color scheme is from $12.5K to $15K.

If you need to see it:

Devils944S2