Thinking of Selling..

1 owner, 94 Ragtop, 6 Speed, 107,000 miles.

Many here know of my Vette. I'm thinking about selling it. I really don't take the time to keep it up anymore and it's outside (garage is full at the moment) and I hate to see it just deteriorate.

New brakes New Factory Top w/glass Window New U Joints New Shocks New Door Sill Weatherstripping B&M Short Throw Shifter (6 Speed) Lowered 2in all around K&N Air Filter w/Open Top Billet Specialties Wheels (ZR1 Size)

315 Rear Tires

A/C needs fixed (compressor shaft seal) & the usual Bose CD Fix needed.

Offers or interest?

Reply to
Ric Seyler

$50 and you drive it up here, lunch is on you. You will be returned to your home state by the border patrol.

Don't bring it up today, it's raining and I don't want to have to wash it.

;-P

Reply to
Dad

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Reply to
Ric Seyler

Ric don't care about all that, he has more money that most Corvette owners, it's just a toy for him, not the love of his life. At his age his next toy will be battery operated and surgically implanted in his chest.

OK Rick I'll go as high as $500 with the same terms but with dinner on me at Taco Bell. Better, hurry before I change my mind or have a bowel movement naturally.

Not your Dad....

05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd 64 Red/red/white top/4spd
Reply to
Dad

All I can tell you is that C4's (right now) are bringing in the lowest "Vette Dollar". Seems people iether want the splashy looks of the C3, or the snazzy performance of the C5-C6 cars.

For now the C4 is a "transition car" - it's the one that came *between* the long in the tooth (but very cool) C3 and the uber nimble C5.

Perceptions change with time, but for now it's the "entry level Vette" for

1st time owners.

Personally... I'd spend more on suspension for my C3 vert, than to ever invest in a C4.

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

LOLOL

Reply to
Ric Seyler

Lowered 2"! That must make a little awkward to drive -- speed bumps, getting into the driveway and so forth. Must leave a trail of scrapes wherever you go.

Reply to
tww1491

Reply to
Ric Seyler
1 owner, 94 Ragtop, 6 Speed, 107,000 miles.

Many here know of my Vette. I'm thinking about selling it. I really don't take the time to keep it up anymore and it's outside (garage is full at the moment) and I hate to see it just deteriorate.

New brakes New Factory Top w/glass Window New U Joints New Shocks New Door Sill Weatherstripping B&M Short Throw Shifter (6 Speed) Lowered 2in all around K&N Air Filter w/Open Top Billet Specialties Wheels (ZR1 Size)

315 Rear Tires

A/C needs fixed (compressor shaft seal) & the usual Bose CD Fix needed.

Offers or interest?

Reply to
CardsFan

Hey Ric, There are probably diamonds in your own back yard. Drive down to Warrington, park it next to the main gate with a sign on it for a couple of days. If that doesn't work, try the same bit at Corry Station. Plenty of fresh meat at either location. Best of luck. ... and if it goes, you owe me an additional beer at the Museum.

-- pj

Ric Seyler wrote:

Reply to
pj