Thinking of selling my '93 Cobra..anyone interested ?

I don't want to bother going Epay... I just want to test the waters and throw out a real casual offer and see if the newsgroup might be the best
method to sell it.
It's a Teal/Leather MoonRoof, power everything. Number 48xx something of the 4995. I have the papers from SVT at home and can provide specifics.
- 50,300 miles - 1000 miles on BfGR tires - interior is mint - exterior is 95% mint and I could provide digital pics to show flaws - clutch great - brakes great - runs smooth - needs(?) catback exhaust. I never bought exhaust because the extra power I get is great and the sound isn't that much louder than flowmaster etc - never been over 80 mph... basically very well taken care of - no mods except removal of silencer and new plug wires and dist cap ..have all orig parts. - extra set of tail light lenses
the only maint that it could possibly need is new fuel filter.. if that.. no signs of needing it.
if you are interested, shoot me a mail and I can get you dig pics and we can talk price.. I'll provide phone# and we can talk.. dave
Shame your not a bit closer...........
Bill S.
Dave wrote:

I agree. I'd love to beat him/her/it over the head for wanting to sell it.
Helmut Roner 1988 GT
In Wisconsin. btw, this has been garaged and covered winters.. no 300 hp rwd spinning in snow here!! yes, I know most of you think I am insane selling off a cobra that is totally "paid for". I just need to start selling off cars. also selling a 72 Plum challenger and 75 Vette.. Insurance is killing me now and I have two kids approaching 16 within a few years.
dave

of
that..
if your just looking to get them out of the garage, I'll give you 3 grand for the lot!
Matt 89 5.0 GT Vert
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:32:35 GMT, "Dave"
300 hp

selling a

have
waters and