2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Gages just died. They lights all work. Truck runs fine. Everything worked fine the evening before. Got in the truck the next mornign started it up, and after driving a few miles I looked down at the gages to check everything like I always do and they were all sitting at their idle stop positions. Speedo, tech, temp, oil pressure, gas, everything.

Suggestions?

There is only one thing I have noticed recently. The speedo seemed a little sticky on acceleration. Instead of moving up smoothly when accelerating it would move up in tiny little jumps.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob La Londe

Reply to
J. D. B.

Well, I popped the hood, crawled under the dash and popped all the inspection/fuse covers and I couldn't find anything loose.

Time to take it over to the stealership.

Reply to
Bob La Londe