3/4 ton pickup control arm bushings.

I'm planning on rebuilding the complete suspension in my '93 3/4 ton Chevy pickup. My son and I did the same job on his '79 El Camino and I was able to knock out the control arm bushings on that vehicle. The control arms and bushings on the pickup are much larger. I was wondering if anyone has done these and if he was able to knock them out or had to have a press for thejob. Thanks for any help.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Knock 'em out the same way. Air chisel works well with a curved blade thats been blunted. Whiterlightning

Reply to
Whitelightning