'55 control arm bushings

Hello all!

I'm about to begin the replacement of the front bushings on my '55 Champion, but before I screw it up by doing it the hard way, I was hoping that I could get some advice on avoiding all the usual mistakes and do the job without having to use the usual cuss words. Best regards to all, Chris Houck

Reply to
Chris H.

How much fun would it be to do it right the first time? I wouldn't know myself, as I rarely do it that way!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Well, time is short, and I've been told not to get any more annoyed than needed, and now that Spring is here, I really do want to get out and play with my "funny looking car", before gas gets any more expencive than the US$3.52 a gallon that I saw at the (s)hell station in Fairfield, CA yesterday afternoon. Best to all, Chris

Reply to
Chris H.

Ouch! It is ONLY about $2.85 around here in CT.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
63t-cab

And US$2.35 in Evanston and Laramie, Wyoming last weekend. But the price of diesel fuel is what drives the economy. CHris

Reply to
Chris H.