Lower control arm bushings

I have a set of lower control arms from Teraflex and the bushings are gone. I ordered some new ones from Procomp and they are suppose to be better. My question is how easy is it to get the old bushings off the Teraflex arms. Are there any tricks to getting them off? I just don't want to remove one and then find out I cannot get it off and end up with a new adventure.

Reply to
Snowboardripper

Easy. At least mine were. Just pulled right out. Much harder was getting the control arm ends out of the (bent and beat) mounts.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)