door handle replacement on 99 Tahoe

Hi. I have a '99 Tahoe and the door handle on the driver's side has cracked around the moulding and is barely hanging in when I open the door. Damn plastic!! I plan on finding one at the junkyard.

Has anyone changed this? Can I change just the moulding part or is it one unit? What should I expect when changing it?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

MD Phillips

Reply to
D Phillips