Looking for 1973 Chevy Blower Motor Switch

I am looking for a blower motor switch for a 1973 Chevy C-65 Truck. It has

3 blade connectors on the back, low-medium-high, dash looks like the same as a pickup would. The GM part number is 336407 but I was informed the GM quit making them in 1994. Someone must have one gathering dust and a shelf somewhere I would think. If you can hook me up please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gra.midco.net Thanks.
Reply to
Randy Brandsted

Try calling 1-800-LMC-TRUCK I looked in their catalog for the K-5 Blazer and Jimmy, Heater Switch

73-82 without a/c part # 36-0677 $9.95 73-82 with a/c part # 36-0678 $14.95
Reply to
WBucha

That's a good idea, Here's their site....

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo