03 astro safari

Hey group, Has anybody tried routing the factory supplied wiring from the wheel well to the hitch ? You'd think there would be a hole with a rubber plug in it somewhere but I can't find it . Do I just go ahead and start drilling ? Thanks

Doug

Reply to
DMSinclair

Doug,

Go ahead and drill... there is no hole from the factory... I went through this with my '91 Astro. Good luck.

Reply to
websurfer