need help with steering column switch or wiring

need help with steering column switch or wiring the complete steering wheel/column that was removed from a 92 is in my 91 BLAZER T10 after about 4 hr.it in and working ,but the REAR GLASS WIPER will not stop. IT ditnot work with the old column !. The Gearshifp indicator dos not work this i think is the switch or wiring plug .I be working on it this week end. have to replace the locks on the doors and fix the holes punch by the car thives to get in to bash the wheel and column . Richard Brandstetter New jersey

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter