Need Steering Column

I need a Saginaw Power Steering column for a 57 thru 61 Hawk with automatic. Doesn't have to have the steering box, brackets or steering wheel. Anyone that has one, please email me

Thanks!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Aren't all Saginaw boxes the same? 1953-195x...

JT

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Oooops... Strike my answer. I read to quickly and thought you needed a box.

JT

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Steering Column and a Non-Power column????? I believe I have a complete colunm and box out of a 63 GT Hawk,and it has a Saginaw box hanging on it.And a column shift indicator,and if I recall correctly was a power steering setup.I think that P/S set up was the one T Bolt bought from me last year. It was in a car that sat years with no drivers door on it,but it seems to be ok. Can a 63 Gt column be used in an earlier Hawk??? I also have a good Ross box around here somewhere.And IIRC there was a Daytona column out there as well.I will have to look for that. Will any of this be of help???....Rich.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany