Options available for Savana conversion van chassis ?

I'm interested in a GMC 1500 Savana conversion van, 5300 engine, 3.42 rear axle ratio. We may be towing a 4000 trailer. There are some options listed on gmc's web site for the conversion van that I'd like clarification on. These are found on the

web site under Savana Conversion Van at the bottom of the page, then clicking on "see all features & options or get the specifications".

"Features and options - interior features" lists Defogger, rear-window, electric as being an option. Can this be obtained along with the heated outside side mirrors (which come standard) ? My conversion rep says no, something about the electrical system cannot supply enough current for both.

Can the external transmission oil cooler (option code V-14) be obtained with this engine ?

Can the locking rear heavy duty differential (option code G80) be obtained ?

The 1500 passenger van lists a GVWR rating of 7200 lbs (option code C5Z) as being available. I believe the standard rating is 6200 lbs. Is this available for this conversion van ? If so, what is changed on the van to obtain this higher rating - handling, suspension ?

Option Codes lists 9R5 as Suspension, rear multi-leaf. What is this ?

Two packages are listed, 1SC and 1SD. What is the difference ?

What is the YF1 RV Package ?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to