Sienna for wheelchair conversion van?

Does anyone have any experience with using a Sienna for conversion to a lowered floor power wheelchair van? Please share your experience with this. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
QX

I saw one (Sienna) in a parking lot the other day with the ramp extended from the passenger side cargo door so somebody must do the conversion. Can't tell ya anymore though, sorry.

Reply to
dbu.,

I have been looking at this for my wife -- Google search for Braun and Bruno for manufacturers and Agor Enterprises for finished conversions for ideas. Ray O gave me a URL for a Toyota page so that's out there as well. Good luck, T

Reply to
tak

tak