parking brake problem Silverado

I need to adjust the parking brake on my Z71. I know from other posting that I need to perform these steps:

1) Back off parking brake cable adjustment 2) Remove rear rotors 3) Adjust the parking brake shoes on each side 4) Readjust parking brake cable

My question is:

Where is the adjustment for the parking brake cable? I haven't looked for it yet and maybe it would be obvious with 5 minutes of looking but with my luck I wouldn't find it and it would then take 8 hours to get some answers to my post. Is it under the dash on the pedal? Under the body? At the parking brake shoes?

Chris

Reply to
Chris

mathijs derks