S-10 Air Conditioning Condensation Hose

Ok... I am hearing a gurgling sound sometimes when turning in the 2002 S-10 extended cab. I am guessing the AC condensation drain line is plugged up. About where does it come out from down below so I don't spend too much time looking when I crawl under the truck?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

"Gurgling"? If you had water in the heater case, you hear sloshing...AND you'd likely have wet carpets.

Sounds more like air in the heater coil.

Reply to
curmudgeon

Hey Bob I have the same truck.......I only heard that gurgling when I had drained and refilled the cooling system (I thought)...checked the radiator after running awhile and it needed more coolant. Good luck, Pete

Reply to
Pete

Thanks, I'll check it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Yep it a common problem with the S series rigs. You need to fill them, then park with the nose up once you have warmed it up. Then add more coolant when it cools down.

Reply to
Steve W.