Undercar light makes my ride hot

Even though I am not Puerto Rican, I do enjoy some good neon underlighting on an automobile. In addition to my Badonkadonk, I also drive a '98 Chevy Malibu. The Malibu is a very sexy ride, I am told by women and men alike. I bought the LiteGlow Low Glow Radicolor Undercar Kit in order to customize my sweet, sweet Malibu, which gets an astonishing 16 miles per gallon.

The kit was surprisingly easy to install. It took me about fifty minutes to transform my ride from an ordinary sedan into a lovemobile. I added four hundred pounds of cinder blocks to the trunk, and suddenly you would swear that I was from San Juan.

My only complaint is that the underlighting does not pulsate in time with my stereo.

Reply to
Deuteros

Deuteros wrote in news:4341d325$0$81711$ snipped-for-privacy@authen.white.readfreenews.net:

Reply to
TeGGeR?

as I recall... I do miss the one with the bulldog that lifted it's leg and sprayed the car next to you.... but they really cleaned up their act, and now only 20% is trashy.... LOL

Reply to
Spike

The monster pimp wheels look stupid also.

Reply to
LARRY929