AT HOT dash light blinks

My 2001 Outback just started to have the AT HOT dash light blink while on the way to work. It was 60 degrees and I checked everything I could. AT fluid was just warm to the touch. Started car at work after a 3 hour cool down. As soon as car stared the AT HOT light flashes. The CHECK ENGINE light went on halfway to work. Guess the temp sensor in AT is defective. 50K and thing are starting to die?

Reply to
Mike B.

A blinking AT light is flashing an error code. Count the number of flashes and pauses to get the code number. The dealer or AutoZone may tell you if/what the problem may be. You are under the driveline warrantee of

Reply to
Edward Hayes

My AT Hot started flashing...it was telling me that the mass air module had died...... samw

Reply to
daatech