Wind Noise 2000 Silverado

I just recently purchased a 2000 Silverado ext cab Z-71. The only real problem that I have run across is wind noise coming from the plastic piece of trim right below the windshield. It sounds like it's vibrating or something, only does it when I get up to interstate speeds. Anyone experienced this? Anyone find a easy fix for it? Thanks, DeeRHunteR

Reply to
DeeRHunteR

I had the same problem with my 97 s-10. One of the screws that held down the plastic cowling was loose. Be careful when tightening these as you can crack the plastic.

Reply to
Todd Copeland

Reply to
Dennis Farmer