Re: <snipped>

Hi!

some please help me, I went on a 1000 mile long trip on my 2003

silverado(4.8

v8, automatic, 15000 miles), I checked the tranny oil, it was a lil low,

well i added 3/4 > quaters of a quart, is that normal?

It helps not to type your message into the subject line.

Do you see any tranny fluid escaping from the truck after it has been sitting for a while? That's a big clue that something might be leaking somewhere.

-- William

Brought to you by an IBM PS/2 9585-0XF, "Defiant" AMD 486-133/64MB/2GB S/N 23HN457

Reply to
William Walsh