XM radio for '03 tahoe

Any recommendations for brand of XM radio receiver. I have '03 tahoe with 6 cd changer, but no cassette player. I know i have to buy extra wiring if I don't have cassette player. Is it all that hard to wire it up? Thanks

Reply to
drab

try and get the factory system installed by the dealer.

Reply to
Baboo

Try a Delphi XM Roady - yes ROADY - check it out - search for ROADY on google. You can buy it at Best Buy.

It cost $120. It is so simple to install in the car and home. I use mine in both places all the time.

You do not need a cassette player. I use a little FM transmitter made by Belkin - costs about $25.

I have it 6 months and it works perfectly everywhere. The antenna is the siz eof a half dollae and is magnetic - I put it on my dashboard but it is better outside.

Write to me - snipped-for-privacy@everhart.com - I will send you a picture of mine. The radio itself is as big as a deck of cards. It has three wires - power - antenna - output to speakers.

Reply to
Harry Everhart