XM Radio

What needs to be done to add XM to a 2006 Chevy equinox? It has the XM Ready radio already installed.

Is there a product online that I can do myself or does a dealer need to do it?

Anyone done this?

Also cost?

Thanks!

Reply to
JohnnyD

Check Crutchfield.com for a receiver. Your radio can control the receiver, but you'll need the actual satellite receiver to make it work. Shop there, then look elsewhere for a better deal ;-)

Did the Equinox come with the satellite radio antenna installed from the factory? My girlfriend's '06 Tahoe did. Hopefully so...one less thing to worry about buying...

~jp

JohnnyD wrote:

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens