XM Radio

Has anyone installed an XM radio in a 2003 Jetta? If so what brand of radio did you buy?

Ernie

Reply to
Ernest Lear

I have a 2003 Jetta GLX (also a 2004 Touareg). I have a Pioneer XM2GO with a permanent bracket mount in the Jetta and use the AC vents to mount it in the Touareg. I also wear it on my belt when I walk my dog. The antenna sits on the dash (Velcro) and gets fine reception here in the Dallas area. I wanted the flexibility to move it around. Totally satisfied with the arrangement.

Reply to
Pete LaFlamme