2004 T&C van repair manuals?

Want to do brake job on my 2004 T&C van but so far have been unable to find a Chilton or Haynes repair manual that covers the 2004 models of the Dodge Caravan or T&C.

Does anyone know if there is anything available short of buying the Chrysler Service Manual for us occasional driveway do it yourself mechanics.

Reply to
ECLiPSE 2002

You might want to look into AllData; they provide web-based, model specific repair info on a subscription basis.

L, not -L

That would be my suggestion also - the info. is right out of the FSM, and thus better than Chilton/Haynes - plus you get access to all TSB's for your vehicle. $25 for a year's subscription. Cheap enough to justify even for a one-time urgent need.

Bill Putney

Could surf Chilton's directly, or Haynes, or see if J.C. Whitney carries them in stock. Also, could see if local parts store has your ride listed, can order it.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Reply to
Scott

You might also want to check if your local library already has a subscription to alldata.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez