T&C brake prewiring ?

Have a 2003 T&C Limited without the trailer package. Will be installing a hitch and electric brake controller. Anyone know if this rig is prewired for the controller and also trailer lighting connectors ? Dealer info is non existant and would like some clue before I get the estimates from the hitch outfit. Thanks ! ! Zork

Reply to
Zork

I ordered my '96 T&C LXi with the trailer package and that included a wiring harness that plugs into the rear lights for the light connector. The harness could also be purchased from the parts department. I am sure Chrysler still offers the trailer towing pakage so I would think that this type of harness can still be purchased from your parts department. If they don't have a clue, might I suggest another dealer parts department? As for the electric brake controller, I think you will have to do that, or have that done, yourself.

Reply to
RPhillips47

Reply to
jdoe