Daylight running lights module-91 caravan

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me a location of DRLM in 91 Caravan.

My lights stay on even with the ignition key removed and the only two ways to turn them off is to pull out the fuse or pull out the connector.

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin & Karen

Believe it's in the same location on the '91 Caravan as in the Spirit/Acclaim: Inside the left front fender. Remove left front wheel and tire assembly, pull push-in fasteners and remove plastic wheelwell shield, and there's the module. Unplug it to get your lights to turn off, replace it to get them to work correctly, or leave it unplugged and install the more robust universal module available from

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern