How many Brake Cylinders per Wheel-1941?

I am getting a 1941 Chrysler and I know that the 46-48 had two half cylinders on each wheel. Does the 41 model still have a single cylinder for each wheel? Thanks.

Reply to
<CountFloyd
41/42 with 6 cylinder engine used Lockheed type 1, single cylinder dual piston front brakes. 8 cylinder engine vehicles use Lockheed type 2 with 2 single piston cylinders per front wheel.

Reply to
Ed M

Thank you for the reply. It is a Windsor 6. It is in transit to me and I have to have a brake job done, just wanting to know the correct parts.

"What do you mean there's no movie?"

Reply to
<CountFloyd