Is there a way to set a waypoint on the 300C's Nav system.

Is there a way to save your current location on the 300C's Nav system? The only way that I've been able to do it is go to the map page and then use the joy stick to line up the cross hairs with the location marker. This is difficult and imprecise. On my Garmin handheld there was a button for saving your current location, sure the Nav system in the 300C must have this capability.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph